BECOME A “VIP”
(VOLUNTEER IN THE PIAZZA!)
Want to serve marginalized populations? Feel passionately about social justice? Want to fight stigma? Value the importance of education as prevention?
Come volunteer with us at Ursuline Piazza: HIV/AIDS Services! We are always looking for new volunteers. Without volunteers, Ursuline Piazza would not be able to reach as many people or be as effective in the community.
We are currently looking for:
- Grant Writing Volunteers
- Marketing Volunteers – Someone to manage our bi-monthly newsletter
- Administrative Assistance
- Outreach/Education Volunteers
- Client Assistance (transportation, trips to the grocery store, accompany to medical appointments, etc)
- Any Specialized Programming/Skills
- YOU to come help us out in any way you can!
Let us know if you are interesting in volunteering with us and we can set up a meeting to identify where you can help us out!
For more information please visit our BVU Organization Listing (currently being updated) or contact our Program Manager:
WE ALSO ACCEPT DONATIONS OF ANY KIND. CLOTHES, TOWELS, SHEETS, AND TOILETRIES ARE ALWAYS NEEDED.